Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Day in the Life of Reagan

Reagan loves her playhouse! Reagan LOVES Dora The Explorer!Reagan likes my chalk tree! Simone (she works with John in Brazil) sent Reagan this matching hat and backpack. You never know what you will find in her backpack. It is always a surprise.

A special moment with MimoI TRIED today to keep Reagan happy and occupied. First, we got up and I fixed bacon, eggs and toast. She ate a few eggs and a bit of toast. I failed in the breakfast department. Then she watched her favorite show Dora The Explorer. We fixed pizza for lunch and she had fun. After her nap we played in the back yard with chalk and her house. Everyone knows how hot natured I am so being in the sun lets you know how very much I love this little girl. I've attached some pictures. She is a lot of fun. I'm so glad to be her Mimo.

No comments: