Friday, April 21, 2006

April 20, 2006

 
Well, it is 2:00 A.M. and John and I just got home from Raquel and Leonardo's wedding.
Yes, John was out until 2:00 A.M.  I know you are all shocked.  This was the most amazing wedding.  The wedding invitation said 8:30 so we were on time.  The bride did not actually walk down the aisle until 9:30.  There were 15 couples as attendants.  We were served dinner at 11:00.  The dancing started at 12:00 to all American Music.  Dessert was served at 1:30 and then we left.  They were still going very strong.  This isn't dessert.  This is the chocolate you eat with your coffee in the end (probably around 4:30).  We didn't last to the end but I got an amazing picture.   I put it on the next letter.
 
This month has brought the coolest most wonderful weather.  We are so grateful.  I am sleeping better and my attitude is much brighter.  The heat had really gotten all of us down.
Plus, with the cooler weather there are no mosquitoes.  This is wonderful.
 
I finished my Santa Rug and I am now working on a rug for Meredith. John is taking Ben his work of art this weekend when he goes to Texas. I hope Ben likes it. He turned 26 yesterday.
 
We have found new restaurants the past three weeks, we went to the Bird Park for our 3rd time with Mary & Joe Cavese, we went back to Embu looking at Brazilian crafts also with the Cavese's, we did pizza's in the pizza oven of Nancy and Curt Goulding with Sam Ice as the Chef and we spent Easter Sunday with the Rodger's and the Durgin's.  It was wonderful.  You really miss your family on special holidays.
 
That is it for now.  Please pray for Ben and John as they pack up and move Ben to his new home in California next week and pray for John Basel as he will be in flight training in the U.S.  This will be John Well's first trip back in a year so he is excited to see friends and eat some American food.  He is especially excited about an AMERICAN HAMBURGER!

No comments: