Friday, April 21, 2006

A wedding in Brazil 4/20/06













Oh my the wedding was wonderful. The wedding of Raquel and Leo was a sea of palm trees, white roses, chocolate and women in the most beautiful dresses. We had fun especially when the music started. I didn't understand much of the ceremony. It was all American music The BeeGees, The Village People (YMCA), Aretha, The Beatles and many more. The bride never sat down. She danced and talked and had a great night. Her dress was stunning and John ask me if her mother was a friend. She looked absolutely amazing. Every table had 4 dozen white roses. (I attached a picture) Then there were white roses everywhere else. We had steak, pasta, risotto in a cream sauce and I think mashed potatoes.Then there was a chocolate mousse with pistachio's and raspberry sauce poured over it. There were 15 couples as attendants and they were all witnesses to the marriage so they all signed the book and then hugged the bride and groom before they left the stage. Children and photographers were climbing on the stage during the whole wedding which drove me to distraction but the priest just kept right on going. I don't know how he did. I guess he is used to it all especially the photographers. The chocolate table was just unbelievable. (I attached pictures) It probably had 20 dozen white roses with many white and dark chocolate candies. It was the prettiest thing. Underneath the table was probably another 20 dozen roses. The cake was chocolate with many bows. You know how I love bows. There was a comical bride and groom on the top of the cake and she is pulling him. (I attached a picture) They even had valet parking. As we left we got yet more handmade chocolate and a bandana with their names on it and the date. It was a perfect night just perfect. I also attached a picture of me with apartment neighbor Alzil (blue dress), Claudina (daughter of our Landlord) and Mrs. Guh (one of our Landlords)





No comments: